Are you looking for affordable 2D floor plans Dallas? According to research by Zillow, 81% of home buyers say they are more likely to view a home if the listing includes a floor plan they like. Most home buyers expect floor plans to be included in a listing with professional photography. Floor plans are crucial in determining if a home fits the needs and expectations of buyers. A bird’s eye view of the home’s layout provides much more than just measurements. It allows buyers to visualize your listing from a different point of view.
Why use floor plans on a listing?
- Floor plans are the most desired feature on a home listing, just after the property photos and property data. (source: National Association of Realtors (NAR)).
- Sell your property up to 50% faster by including a floor plan with your listing.
- Make your property listing stand out from the others by including a floor plan.
- Increase click-throughs from buyers by 52% by including a floor plan in a real estate listing. (source: Rightmove.com).
- Increase views by 52% by adding a floor plan to your property listing. (source: Zillow).
- No Fixed Furniture
- Room Dimensions
- Total Square Footage
- 24 Hour Delivery
Select the features that work best for your needs. Add any of the options below: Fixed Furniture details, 6-Hour Turnaround for “rush” delivery, or Digital GLA.
Fixtures will illustrate the fixed installations such as bathroom fixtures, kitchen cabinetry, and appliances.
6 Hour Turnaround ?
99% of rush orders are delivered within the 6-hour target turnaround time.
Gross Living Area Report
Import seamlessly to your Appraisal Report. Floor plan images and area calculations in one single PDF. Import the PDF directly to your favorite appraisal report tool.
Get GLA results that align with ANSI® Z765 industry standards set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.